Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disneyland in the Ask The Experts forums; Is anyone an expert on Disneyland on this forum? My family and I are planning to visit it sometime next year and I would like to find out about the ...
    coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder

Disneyland

Is anyone an expert on Disneyland on this forum? My family and I are planning to visit it sometime next year and I would like to find out about the restaurants both table service and quick service. Also if they have a Dinning Plan or just something similar. I've heard the Blue Bayou is good bu besides the Monte Cristo, I have no idea what is served. Thanks in advance.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I am not even close to knowing anything about DL but I talk to people on the net who have been many times so I can pass on some info that I remember hearing. Your right about the Blue Bayou, the general consensus is that it is very good. Stay away from Ariels Grotto from what I hear food, service and cleanliness are all bad here. Here are the menus from DL that may help in planning your trip. Disneyland Resort Menus
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks, that site is AMAZING.

tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I dont kno if i qualify as an expert but i live in CA and i have been to disneyland almost every year of my life... so i must say that i know a lot.... lets go by a land by land layout of what to do.... ok maine street definitly get a bite to eat at plaza inn with character breakfast!!! ok in adventure land dont miss indiana jones ride it is the best ride ever!!! and dont take heed to the signs if it says dont pull just pull it, also dont miss eating at bengal barbeque they have asparagus wrapped in bacon and its delicious. in new orleans square you have to eat at the blue bayou becuz of the atmosphere the food used to be better than it is now but they changed the menu a while back, but the atmosphere makes up for it. you are inside the pirates of the caribbean ride dinning in the bayou as the boats set sail. truly a unique experience that only disneyland could provide, then after you eat go check out the ride, our pirates ride is 6 minutes longer than disney worlds and has more drops. also every disney fan loves the haunted mansion and every haunted mansion in the disney parks are different. new orleans square is alos home to some very good desserts... after new orleans square you head into critter country there isnt too much here except splash mountain and many adventure of winnie the pooh. they have mcdonalds french fries here too!!! if you back track through new orleans you will hit frontierland home to big thunder mountain railroad and several good restaurants. fantasmic is shown on the rivers of america and scenes are played in huge screens made up of water shooting up. its so so so great becuz its all outside. and then in fantasy land you have to ride the matterhorn but go on the line that is nearer tomorrowland becuz that side is faster, they did that because they figured that little kids would be coming from the fantasyland side, they used to have signs but everyone got in the fast line so they took the signs off. we also have the classics that have been their since the park first opened in1950, there is peter pan, mr. toad, dumbo, king authers caurosel... and at tomorrowland of course dont miss space mountain its so fun... and oh yea at CA adventure be sur e to ride monsters inc its a new ride that is great!! hope that answered all ur questionsi love disney land

BigDan275 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am definately a disneyland expert. I live in Kansas and have been 14 different times. I know alot about Southern California but Disneyland is my passion. I can definately help you out. Just let me know what you are looking for!

Big Dan