Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Military Discounts in the Ask The Experts forums; I seen on another website that they are offering Military Discounts at the Disney Resorts for certain dates. I am booked already at Pop, if I call up will they ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Military Discounts

I seen on another website that they are offering Military Discounts at the Disney Resorts for certain dates. I am booked already at Pop, if I call up will they apply that discount to my room. I had always thought that you had to stay at Shades of Green in order to be discounted.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Here is the info I found on MouseSavers.com about current Military discounts at WDW resorts: MouseSavers.com - Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Codes & Deals

Active Duty and Retired Military with proper ID get 40% off "rack rates" at the official Disney World resort hotels for the following check-in dates: 10/21/07-11/3/07, 11/11/07-11/17/07 and 12/9/07-12/15/07. Limited availability - not all resorts will be available on the dates you choose. Use code FFR.
    About Booking
    For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival.
    You can book one room per valid military ID. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.
    To reserve a room with the Military discount, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific offer code.

Best bet is to call and ask if this can be applied for your reservation.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I have gotten military discounts before, the program I got them under was called Slaute to Savings but I went through the MWR (Morale Welfare and Recreation) office on post to get them.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.