Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Views at the wilderness lodge in the Ask The Experts forums; Just about booked my trip to Disney and staying at the wilderness lodge! I just have one more question....Is it worth the extra money to get a room with a ...
    tiggaman is offline A-Ticket holder

Views at the wilderness lodge

Just about booked my trip to Disney and staying at the wilderness lodge! I just have one more question....Is it worth the extra money to get a room with a view(courtyard or woods views)? And is there a room in which you can see the magic kingdom?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    There are a few rooms that view the Magic Kingdom but I really like the inside courtyard view, it really gives you the feel of staying in the Wilderness Lodge. Our inside courtyard view overlooked the pool, the lake, we could see the geyser and the Electrical Water Pagent nightly. The whole scene is really beautiful and well worth the money IMHO.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    There are a few rooms that view the Magic Kingdom but I really like the inside courtyard view, it really gives you the feel of staying in the Wilderness Lodge. Our inside courtyard view overlooked the pool, the lake, we could see the geyser and the Electrical Water Pagent nightly. The whole scene is really beautiful and well worth the money IMHO.
    We had a room in about the same area of the hotel. I only regret that we didn't do a little roaming on the upper floors to see the lobby from above. I don't think we ever saw the water pagent though. I'm not sure why. Maybe we were in the parks at that time of the evening.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    we had a woods view room once and it was awesome! we were on the ground floor and there was a small pond right outside our backdoor! every day little woodland creatures would come up to our door and all day we could sit on our backporch and have drinks and watch as many different animals visited the pond to drink water and eat minnows and do whatever else animals visit a pond to do! I definitely recommend paying extra for a good view, especially if you're gonna spend any amount of time at your resort, rather than in the parks.

If we can dream it, we can do it