Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Toad References? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi all, I have been reading the forums for a long time and just decided to join. I had a question about my favorite Disney character, Mr. Toad. My question ...
    Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder

Toad References?

Hi all,

I have been reading the forums for a long time and just decided to join. I had a question about my favorite Disney character, Mr. Toad. My question is, where are the Mr. Toad references in WDW? I think I have them all, but I just wanted to see if anyone knew where to find more.

Mr Toad Deed Picture in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    Moley Picture in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    Mr. Toad Statue in the Pet Cemetery at The Haunted Mansion
    Mr Toad's Wild Ride Car (Does any one know which curtain you find this behind at Exhibition Hall?)
    I also heard somewhere that there was a mural showing Mr. Toad and his friends driving down a busy London street at the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney. Does anyone know what room it is in?

I think that's everything!

Have a Great Big Beautiful Today!

Mr. Toad's Buddy

P.S. Where do you Mr. Toad merchandise in WDW?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hi Toads Buddy (you can make an acquaitance post on the Introduce Yourself board). I know that Lou did a poscast about Mr. Toad that had alot of info, here is a linik to the shows notes......http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...29-2007-a.html You don't have to have an i-pod to listen to the show, you can listen on your computer. You want podcast #25 from July 29th
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    While I've of course never seen it, supposedly there's another tribute backstage. A cast member break room is named the "J Thaddius Toad Memorial Break Room" or something similar. . .

tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder
    u should just go to disneyland they still have it

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney