Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss SImpsons Movie in the Ask The Experts forums; Ok I want to ask something that might offend people. The only reason I'm asking is so I can know nothing more nothing less. I saw the Simpsons Movie the ...
    dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder

SImpsons Movie

Ok I want to ask something that might offend people. The only reason I'm asking is so I can know nothing more nothing less. I saw the Simpsons Movie the other day and Bart put a lady's under garment on his head and said in a sweaky voice , "Look mom I'm the mascot of an evil corporation." Clearly he was talking about the Disney company so my question is Why do some people think Disney is evil? I don't think its a liberal thing because I'm really far left and I can't even think bad things about Disney. I mean I even have a hippie teacher that makes mentions of Disney in his lectures (like the only mountain in Florida is Space mountain stuff like that). I also know that some people make radical claims about Walt himself calling him some mean far right terms. But all in all why do people claim Disney to be evil? Again I don't mean to offend ANYONE I just want pure facts and apperciate it.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Because they have nothing better to do .

SIMPSONS MOVIE RULES!!!! GO HOMER!! GO BART!!! GO SPIDERPIG!!!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    spider pig spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does. can he swing from a web no he cant hes a pig

Anyway, i have a friend who says that disney is evil because it corupts little kids into thinking a certain way. There is something to say about that because disney is so liked that many people will follow what it says, but that happens with a lot of different companies. I obviously dont think disney is evil and i kept trying to persuade him of my side. Finally i got through to some point because he loves the Goofy Movie
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know several people who 'hate' disney (*GASP*)! The reason they feel this way is how much they profit from some wonderful ideas! Others I know didn't start out this way but feel this way now because of how low Disney pays it's employees with having all of that money. Yet another worked for the Disney Store when it was owned by Disney and quit shortly after being promoted to a managerial position when they received their handbook that stated they could only hire people who looked a certain way (including those who had no weight issues). I didn't believe that but actually saw the manual when I said I didn't believe that (as I am overweight and wanted to work there part time). There are others who just can't seem to grasp the 'fantasy' aspect of Disney and struggle with going to a place they don't feel a part of (my father-in-law is one of these people). He complained most of his trip with us and he just doesn't believe in the magic (too bad for him - I feel bad for him that his inner adult child is missing! )
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!