Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Flights! in the Ask The Experts forums; Anyone else having a lot of problems getting good flights to Orlando these days? Orlando used to be a pleasure to fly into, now it's among the worst. I can ...
    metsy86 is offline A-Ticket holder

Flights!

Anyone else having a lot of problems getting good flights to Orlando these days? Orlando used to be a pleasure to fly into, now it's among the worst. I can never get good morning flights, and I'm always late! Sometimes I just want to drive the whole way. Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Doesn't seem to be any problem from up here - Southwest has nice early morning flights non-stop into Orlando.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

metsy86 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yeah, I don't really get Southwest flights (I'm too far South.) Maybe I just don't book far enough in advance. My WDW trip are always last minute and usually just for a long weekend. Anyone else fly this way? Do you have problems?

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Yeah me too, I booked with US Airways, won't make that mistake again. They changed my flight going and returning. I had a real early flight out, and they changed it to 11:15 am instead an my return flight was a little later and they moved it up to 12:15 pm. And they changed my seats for both flights too!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

I just got the best flight ever to Orlando!!!!! Pittsburgh to Orlando for $118. On USAirways. I used to fly USAir but for whatever reason I switched to Delta but hated having a layover in Atlanta. So I went back to USAir. The only problem I had is that I was planning a surprise trip for DH and a week before leaving I decided to check on my flights and they had changed them without telling me. To make a long story short it all worked out but I ended up telling my DH where we were going before I wanted to.

And the only reason I knew about my cheap flight to Orlando this time is because I'm signed up with Travelocity. They notify me when flights from Pittsbugh to Orlando are a good price. So maybe try that and see what you find. When I checked Travelocity it was $144 so I went to USAirs site to check and it was cheaper there.

Good luck!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm in Indy and there are so many airlines with at least 1 non-stop a day that it actually is easier to get to FL destinationa than almost anywhere else.
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it