Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss New Logo for the Studios? in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know what the new Disney Hollywood Studios logo will look like? Maybe it won't change much....
    Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

New Logo for the Studios?

Does anyone know what the new Disney Hollywood Studios logo will look like? Maybe it won't change much.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    They'll have a little red airplane pull a banner around the earth that says how Disney will rule the galaxy because they are universally known, and then Hollywood Studios, "The happiest motion picture studios on earth!" But I think their competition might be upset with it.

Actually, I really don't know if they'll change the 'logo,' just rename it with the Hollywood-esque lettering.

Elchippo is offline A-Ticket holder
    They'll have to lose Leo the Lion, unfortunately. I'm anxious to see pics of the Animation Courtyard archway

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    No idea, but as a CM at MGM, I am really curious! I can tell you that Guests are constantly asking me for merchandise with the MGM logo on it, so as I suspected those items are going to very soon be a rare commodity. But no....no idea yet.

Elchippo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeofLove4Him View Post
    Guests are constantly asking me for merchandise with the MGM logo on it, so as I suspected those items are going to very soon be a rare commodity. .
    I was there a month ago and was looking for merch with MGM on it, and could barely find any.....just the black towels, T-shirts, etc. with some characters and "2007" in big numbers.