Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Main St. Cinema in the Ask The Experts forums; does anyone know what will happen to Main St. Cinema during its upcoming refurb?...
    Elchippo is offline A-Ticket holder

Main St. Cinema

does anyone know what will happen to Main St. Cinema during its upcoming refurb?

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Hey- welcome to DWT! I see you are from Peoria. I am in the Quad Cities. My husband and I just transferred back home from Bloomington so I have spent a lot of time driving thru Peoria. Oh, and I used to go to the movies there sometimes. Weird! Let me know when you are going next time so I can just hitch a ride...
    No, to answer your question, I haven't heard yet but would love to find out.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I thought something was mentioned during one of the podcasts but I don't remember what it was. I know it will be down till November 20th though.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Elchippo is offline A-Ticket holder
    I heard they may take out VMK, which would be very good. I don't expect it to revert back to the old cinema, but as long as they did something to make it more like it used to be I would be very happy

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    One of the other members posted this info about the Main St. Cinema.........http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ma-update.html
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!