Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets in the Ask The Experts forums; I bought Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets for November 2nd and now will be unable to attend. They are non-refundable....but can I sell them to someone else for face ...
    kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder

Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets

I bought Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets for November 2nd and now will be unable to attend. They are non-refundable....but can I sell them to someone else for face value? Is this legal? How would I go about doing this?

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    aww! to bad.. i'm attending the same night.. i'm sorry you cant make it
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    You can try ebay... or another online agent. If you live close to WDW, defiately try people you know who might be planning on getting them anyways. Also, depending on where you live ticket scalping/sales might have different laws. I know in FL you can't sell them for more than $1 over face value.

Mickey Halloween, Event Tickets, Experiences items on eBay.com

Looks like there are scads of Disneyland Mickey's Halloween Treat tix on ebay already.
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

i noticed alot of them were for Disneyland... i'm so glad i have mine.. but i just 2nd guessing myself about if maybe shouldn have bought them for the 31st instead of the 2nd.. oh well its too late now!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

kriskay is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We worked it out so that we can go to the Not So Scary Party now!! SO HAPPY!
    Our trip itenerary now:

Nov 2 - Nov 5 All Star Movies

Nov 2 - Not So Scary Halloween Party at MK- Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table
    Nov 3 - Animal Kingdom in AM, MK in PM- Breakfast at Resaurantasaurus
    Nov 4 - Epcot for Food & Wine Festival, Downtown DIsney that night
    Nov 5 - Relax and go home that night!

Any suggestions/ advice for MNSSHP??
    Does most everyone dress up?

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    It's definately fun to dress up, we always do. I'd say the crowd is about 50/50 but how often do you get to dress up to go to MK? I mean, if you're not 3-4 years old. Just keep an eye on the weather and dress appropriately. It can be really warm or quite chilly.
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

were going to be there that night and were having dinner at the liberty tavern at about 5:30 and then were so partying it up.. were all dressing as pirates..

Tanya i'm so worried about it being serverely hot or severely cold!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i noticed alot of them were for Disneyland... i'm so glad i have mine.. but i just 2nd guessing myself about if maybe shouldn have bought them for the 31st instead of the 2nd.. oh well its too late now!
    You made a great decision not to buy them on the 31st. That one is going to be so packed you would not have had near the amount of fun. Most of the local families go on the 31st.

You will have so much fun! The parade, in my opinion, is the best at Disney right now. If I can suggest, get a spot in Liberty Square. Try to get near the wall by those shackle things you can put your head and arms in. That way you can see the parade coming towards you from Main Street and then turn the corner and come in front of you. It is also such a cool spot to see the Headless Horseman on the largest horse you have ever seen come barrelling by. He is so cool!
    If you can move towards Cinderella's Golden Carrousel for the fireworks, try to do that. Then it is like you are seeing them all around you. (unless of course you can find a spot in front of the castle). Also, have your autograph book ready. You can get pics and sigs of characters who never, ever come out.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

thanks.. may have to go ride rides or go inside some place during the fireworks.. bug HATED i repeat HATED them last year.. she screamed the entire time and we were stuck in a sea of people and couldnt get away.. i planned the dinner at linerty because the CM said if we had dinner at like 5:30 would get out in time to catch thte first parade.. i hope this is the case... i picked nov 2nd because i figure people would be over halloween.. but it is a friday night.. so i'm worried about the crowdeds because its a friday night
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy