Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Year of a Million Dreams in the Ask The Experts forums; So I'm going to WDW in December (14-19) for my birthday (19) so my question is, is the Year of a Million Dreams over? Are they done giving away things? ...
    dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder

Year of a Million Dreams

So I'm going to WDW in December (14-19) for my birthday (19) so my question is, is the Year of a Million Dreams over? Are they done giving away things? (feel kinda of greedy for asking)

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Year of a Million Dreams will last through December 2008. Good luck on winning something. I've been 3 times during YOAMD, and I still haven't seen a member of the Dream Squad. I have seen people with prizes, though.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo View Post
    Year of a Million Dreams will last through December 2008. Good luck on winning something. I've been 3 times during YOAMD, and I still haven't seen a member of the Dream Squad. I have seen people with prizes, though.

I got REALLY close on time in MGM. We were siting in our favorite spot right next to the bakery, and a memeber of the Dream Squad comes up and give away Dream Fastpass.....to the people siting NEXT to us.

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Yep they are adding a year to the Year of a Million Dreams...So I guess you could call it 2 Years of A Million (or more) Dreams...but I guess that doesnt sound so great

the reason I was asking was because it says that year of a million dreams start January ? 2008 until December ? 2008 so I wasn't sure if the 2007 year was still going on.

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Yes, it is still going on and yes it has been extended another year