Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Betty Boop in the Ask The Experts forums; Do any of you know if there is a store in any of the WDW parks that sell Betty Boop stuff. I really don't know who owns the rights to ...
    dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder

Betty Boop

Do any of you know if there is a store in any of the WDW parks that sell Betty Boop stuff. I really don't know who owns the rights to her but I think i've seen it in MGM nut I don't know. Thanks in advance for all the help

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    No, Betty Boop is usually at Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure. I have never seen her at MGM Studios (Hollywood Studios as it will be called in January of next year). You could actually call the Disney Store or go online and check it out.
    We had a great time at the Caribbean Beach. Hope to go next year with all the kids and grandkids!!!

Susan

I live 1717 miles from WDW

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    No Betty Boop stuff at WDW. I think Paramount may still have the rights to her.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dude22blue View Post
    Do any of you know if there is a store in any of the WDW parks that sell Betty Boop stuff. I really don't know who owns the rights to her but I think i've seen it in MGM nut I don't know. Thanks in advance for all the help
    From wikipedia:
    Betty has her own themed shops at the Universal Orlando Resort: One at Islands of Adventure's Toon Lagoon (which features many King Features Syndicate cartoons) and one at the adjacent Universal Studios Florida theme park. She also makes cameo appearances as a walkaround character to sign autographs, usually nearby the store

Well I guess my moms not getting a Betty Boop doll for Christmas. There's nice stuff at the MK glass shop right? Is there an online website for the shop?

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dude22blue View Post
    Well I guess my moms not getting a Betty Boop doll for Christmas. There's nice stuff at the MK glass shop right? Is there an online website for the shop?
    Welcome To Arribas.com - Disney Collectibles, Arribas Collectibles, Custom Awards, Fine Crystal, Novelty, Sports, Gift Finder & More!

YOu are the best I didn't know the name of the store thought it was called Crystal Art or something like that.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The shop on Main Street was called the Crystal Arts shop, but it was run by Arribas Brothers, who do all the glass/crystal shops & stands throughout Walt Disney World.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I saw that shop, I was amazed by all the glass and crystal art it was so beautiful!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney