Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Are Illuminations Reservations Possible? in the Ask The Experts forums; Is it possible to make reservations to watch Illuminations?I know the there are corporate events sometimes held in the UK area but I was wondering if it's something I can ...
    eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Question Are Illuminations Reservations Possible?

Is it possible to make reservations to watch Illuminations?I know the there are corporate events sometimes held in the UK area but I was wondering if it's something I can purchase. I would love to surprise my wife with a special place to view the show. Thanks.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    No, you can't make "reservations" for Illuminations. However, you do have a couple options. The least expensive options is to make a late ADR at one of the restaurants with an Illuminations view such as Rose and Crown. Then when you check in indicate you're willing to wait for a water view table. You can also book an Illuminations cruise. I've never done one myself but I know several folks who have and had a fabulous time. Best view I ever had was the Italy isola. But, this venue is often scheduled for private events and not available.

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Great, thanks for suggestions.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com