Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Hilton Head in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi all, I planned a trip to HHI Resort for my birthday weekend (Nov 1-4/07). I just joined DVC in July. This will be my first trip not only to ...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hilton Head

Hi all,
    I planned a trip to HHI Resort for my birthday weekend (Nov 1-4/07). I just joined DVC in July. This will be my first trip not only to HHI but also as a DVC member. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for my vacation? I would like to make sure I dont miss out on things while down there. I really expect it to be a great birthday, just looking for some tips to assist me for my first time! Thanks so much!

Bill
    :mickey:

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    If your in Disney for your birthday be sure to tell a cast member. They'll give you a birthday button to wear around the parks. I've heard of people getting lots of extra benefits throughout the day! Have lots of fun and happy birthday a little early!

MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks so much. When I was on the phone with DVC booking the trip we began talking. I mentioned I wanted to get away from NJ for my birthday. I received my reservation confirmation in the mail, and it says on the bottom: "guest is celebrating a birthday" I wonder if that will cause any extra pixie dust?

Bill
    :mickey: