Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Ticket question in the Ask The Experts forums; Okay this will be the stupid question of the day I am sure : Magic your way tickets allow us to enter a park a day. Do they allow us ...
    LAroy is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Ticket question

Okay this will be the stupid question of the day I am sure :
    Magic your way tickets allow us to enter a park a day. Do they allow us to enter the SAME park multiple times per day.

Say we go in the AM back to the hotel for a break then reenter, same park mind you, then leave for supper then return for the parade.

Is that allowed or does that burn three days off the tickets??

I don't plan on doing that but was curious say if I forgot something at my room and had to go back etc?

Thanks Laroy

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm pretty sure you can do that. They used to give you a stamp when you left that could be seen with a black light so you could re-enter. I'm not sure if they still do that or if you can just use your ticket.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    With non-hoppers you may leave and enter the same park as much as you want in one day and only uses one day of tickets. They no longer use the hand stamps since the finger scanners were installed.
    Remember tho all that in and out of the park for the day eats up a lot of time since everytime you enter you have to go back thru security check (if you have any bags with you of course) not to mention the time traveling to and from where you want to go and since you plan on seeing a parade (the latest one in any park is around 4pm except for Spectromagic) that is a lot of running around in a short frame of time.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

LAroy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks

I don't plan on leaving the park once I am in but you never know.