Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Time of Fireworks in the Ask The Experts forums; I wonder if anyone can help We are due to visit for 14 days from end April/May 08 I want to know if anyone knows what times the Wishes, Fantasmic ...
    PJC
    PJC is offline A-Ticket holder

Time of Fireworks

I wonder if anyone can help

We are due to visit for 14 days from end April/May 08

I want to know if anyone knows what times the Wishes, Fantasmic & Iluminations are on or where can I get this information from

We are going to have the Disney Dining Plan and I am trying to book our table service restaurants for evening dinner but dont want to miss the above events and not sure what time to book the restaurants for as dont want to miss them

I have printed off the opening times for all the parks from Disney main website. So for example on Wed 30th April MK closes at 9pm so what time would wishes be on for

Glad of any advice anyone can give as due to book ADR soon & not sure what time to tell them for dinner

Regards

PJ

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The official website Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . . has a calendar - look for the link near the top right of the page. When you're looking at the monthly calendar, click on the date to see the times for all parades, fireworks, and special events that day.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PJC View Post
    I want to know if anyone knows what times the Wishes, Fantasmic & Iluminations are on or where can I get this information from

We are going to have the Disney Dining Plan and I am trying to book our table service restaurants for evening dinner but dont want to miss the above events and not sure what time to book the restaurants for as dont want to miss them

I have printed off the opening times for all the parks from Disney main website. So for example on Wed 30th April MK closes at 9pm so what time would wishes be on for
    The best info will be found on the Disney calendar: Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Wishes and Illuminations are generally at park closing. So, on the 30th when MK closes at 9pm, there is a 98% chance that is when Wishes will be shown. Same with Illuminations. Fantasmic usually keeps that same rule of thumb, but in busy seasons they have two performances. That's why it's always best to keep an eye on the calendar (link provided) for changes.

14 days...wow! Have fun!
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

crazytp93 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Magic Kingdom fireworks are at approximately 9pm daily. Many start lining up at 8:30pm though.

EPCOT! fireworks start also at approximately 9pm, but you will get a good view and dont have to line up early.

ungis is offline E-Ticket Holder
    try booking your dinner ADRs in the park you are seeing the show on the days you want to see them, that way, you will be in the park and get to see the fireworks. Hint - Fantasmic fills up pretty fast and you should be in line about an hour before the show starts (i.e. show is at 7 pm, you would need to be in line at 6 pm, try planning your dinner around that).
    Can't wait to go back !!!
    First WDW trip June, 1996 - Lots of Disneyland trips in between -Last WDW trip December, 2006
    WDW College Program Alumni - Fall 2001
    Hello to all Disney fans !!!

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i would eat at california grill around 830 so u can get to watch the fire works from ur table really awsome it is two table services but is welll well worth it
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween