Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Christmas Parade in the Ask The Experts forums; Is they any list of performers for the parade, I know that it is being taped next week. Just wondering?...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Disney Christmas Parade

Is they any list of performers for the parade, I know that it is being taped next week. Just wondering?
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I found this on an abc site.
    The Emmy-Award winning show is once again scheduled to be hosted by Regis and Kelly at Walt Disney World and Ryan Seacrest at Disneyland. This year's program promises to be bigger and better than ever with new floats, characters, and performances -- such as the show-stopping "Dancing with the Stars" number in which Joey Fatone, Drew Lachey, the cast of professional dancers from "Dancing with the Stars" and over 200 additional dancers perform a spectacular number in front of Cinderella Castle. Other celebrities scheduled to appear include Miley Cyrus (from Disney Channel's hit show "Hannah Montana"), Josh Groban, Jonas Brothers, Billy Ray Cyrus and many more.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Oh right, I have to see when that is on, we weren't at MK that day last year (or we went later, can't remember).

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    November 30th and December 1st is when they are taping. I knew I should have brought my itinerary to work today!