Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss monorail spiel in the Ask The Experts forums; I've been scouring this site looking for the complete spanish version of the PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS monorail spiel. Please help! I know this is random, but it's ...

monorail spiel

I've been scouring this site looking for the complete spanish version of the PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS monorail spiel. Please help! I know this is random, but it's been driving me nuts!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas."

Are you looking for an audio file or just a transcript of the spiel?

just the transcript - thanks!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think I've ever heard more than that on the monorail in Spanish. I've heard more Spanish in other parts of WDW - specifically, while waiting for Fantasmic, Wishes, and Illuminations. ("Damos y caballeros, en solamente diez minutos..."). But on the monorail, I'm pretty sure it's just "Please stand clear of the doors - por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas".

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Just curious, does anyone know where to get the audio for that?
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

DFFFFF is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have the monorail sound in a .wav format. If your still interested.

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    How did you get it? I have been trying to get it.
    -Zac

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It's on this site....Disney World sounds and music it's down towards the bottom under "other"
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Great site thanks!!
    -Zac

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    They now have a t-shirt in the emporium with a pic of the monorail and "Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas." right on the front. Very funny, I almost got it.
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

ahhh! that shirt sounds fantastic! I am sooo getting the shirt when I go soon!