Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Where can I get? in the Ask The Experts forums; Please tell me where I can get those great character gift sets they have in every gift shop, for every attraction in the entire World. There was a Lilo and ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Where can I get?

Please tell me where I can get those great character gift sets they have in every gift shop, for every attraction in the entire World. There was a Lilo and Stitch with Lilo, Stitch, Pleakly, Jumba, Nani, et al. They had these at every gift shop, but the CM's said they could be ordered online-I just don't know where. I only got a few at the world because I was supposed to be able to order from home.... Help, Christmas is coming and I want that Princess collection and the Pirates Collection as well as Star Wars. Thanks guys, panic over, I can wait for answers.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for in terms of "gift sets."

However, I can think of two ways to obtain WDW merchandise.

One is to contact WDW directly:
    Walt Disney World Merchandise Mail Order
    Phone 407-363-6200
    Fax 407-352-6369
    E-mail wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

Or go through a 3d party website like this one:
    LaughingPlace.com Home - The #1 Site for Disney
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Update- The helpful people at the phone number MandaBella provided were able to locate exactly what I wanted, but they were out of stock. They even called my cell phone twice to make sure I had been helped. Disney folks just rock my world, they should run seminars for state and local officials to teach them good customer service. Thanks Mandabella and thanks to Jeanne and Diseny Customer Service.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    They do or at least they used to run seminars on customer service. Disney is known or at least has been known to be the model of customer service in the business world.

I'm glad we were able to help, sorry it was out of stock. Did they indicate they may be getting more in at a later date? The reason I ask is I wanted a very specific bracelet that was sold on the old disneystore.com website and in the parks. It sold out very quickly, which they hadn't anticipated. DH called periodically and eventually learned they had ordered more and they would show up again. Sure enough, they came in time for Valentine's Day that year and I got my bracelet!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love disney customer service. I was playing on the disney website in August and found some of the pins they had in the parks at the time and the expected release dates and were able to call that number and have them mailed.

I would definetly keep calling or even their email CS reps get back to you within 24 hours to see when some more might be in stock.

Yes, they said try back in mid January. It was a Star Tours collectable set. These are small figurines of various characters related to a specific attraction and my DD loves them. We got a few at the parks but have not been able to internet them, Disney customer service figured out my inept description, located the right on and gave me a call back date window. There are sets like this in every shop on property, just about, but some go way faster then others. But Jeanne assured me they would be in so I will call her around the 15th of the month. Thank you for all the help MandaBella.