Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Does Disney have a Loyalty reward program? in the Ask The Experts forums; Do they track how many times you have been, how much you spent etc? I have not seen anything about a reward program which surprises me....
    Yellowstone is offline A-Ticket holder

Does Disney have a Loyalty reward program?

Do they track how many times you have been, how much you spent etc? I have not seen anything about a reward program which surprises me.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Ah, that would be nice.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think they have a loyalty reward program, but they can track what you've done somewhat.

We went over for Fourth of July a few years ago and stayed at one of the value resorts. When we checked in, we made reservations at the Teppanyaki restaurant for another night. The cast member at the front desk did some stuff on the computer and then said something to the extent of "Wow! You guys got into eat at Cinderella's Royal Table?" We'd eaten there on a previous trip about two months before.

So apparently they can at least track where you've been eating if you've had reservations. If they can do this I would also assume that they can see hotel reservations and reveiw your see your tickets to see what park you went to that day.

It would be nice if they had such a program though.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I am guessing that they actually track quite a bit. They made a mistake a couple of years after our honeymoon and sent us back to that room when we were in our DVC resort. So they keep track of where you have stayed. I don't feel like I am being watched, but I feel like they was watching out for my preferences since we go so often.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I agree, I think they track quite a bit. I sent away for a Honeymoon/Wedding packet and I get phonecalls prety regularly. As for a Fequent Flyer Program...well...a girl can dream can't she?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wish there was a program!

They can track your history...just keep using the same phone number w/ them.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We have our APs is there anyway we can tell how many times we have been to the parks in a year?

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Most definitely.
    I do think you get better reservations and perks the more times you have been. Maybe that is just me though.
    I also know I get more offers for better room rates, etc. the more times I have been also.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    They do keep track of when you were there and with who because when on the phone with them they seemed to know more about my last visit then I did. I don't believe you get any perks for being a frequent visitor (which is a shame). I know people get those cards in the mail with discounts on certain dates but it almost seems like they are given to people who haven't been in awhile.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd love to get some *points* towards future visits!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

In Defense of the Mouse

This "lack of a loyalty rewads program" is one place where I think that Disney sometimes gets a "bad rap" undeservedly, they do already give may price breaks to encourage repeat visits, the ticket price structure is now incredibly flexible allowing you a wide range of prices and offering every option from park hopping, and non-expiring ticket, to waterpark and other "bonus visits" on an a la carte basis, they offer extra perks to guests who stay on site like extra magic hours, free transfers from the airport via "magical express", pre paid meal plans are also great options to help budget for a trip. Additionally during slower times of the year they offer discounted rooms, or even free dining plans, the folks who take the greatest advantage of these discounts are almost certainly made up with for the greatest part by return visitors, some of these discounts are even aimed squarely at individuals through mailings sent to previous guests. That said would i like it if Disney did add a loyalty points program of some type? you bet! could they do more in this area? sure they could (and perhaps even should) but i just want to take a moment to frame this in perspective of the things Disney already does for repeat guests.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd love to see a loyalty rewards program but I don't think they should do it because it doesn't make good business sense. As far as I figure, a loyalty program is to make sure you fly the same airline or stay in the same hotel despite other offering of nearly equal value. Disney doesn't need to do that becuase there's nothing comparable to it. They don't need to offer me points to keep me coming (although I'd gladly take them!) and they know it. I doubt they'll ever do anything like that but it is nice to dream, isn't it.
    Hypermommy

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut57 View Post
    We have our APs is there anyway we can tell how many times we have been to the parks in a year?
    Yes, your annual passes log how many times you have been to WDW and which parks. When we renewed our passes after the first year they told us exactly how many days we used it. My husband was intriqued that they gave him that information and made a comment regarding the parks we had been too and the CM gave him a print out. This was 3 years ago but it was still neat to review.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!