Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss chrstmas reservations in the Ask The Experts forums; we r eating dinner at the liberty tree tavern in magic kingdom on christmas but we don't want to spend whole day at mk. will they let us in if ...
    Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

chrstmas reservations

we r eating dinner at the liberty tree tavern in magic kingdom on christmas but we don't want to spend whole day at mk. will they let us in if park is filled to capacity since we have reservations??
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    Are you staying at a Disney resort? I think I'm right in saying that you will be allowed in if you are staying at a Disney resort even if the park is considered to be at capacity. You may not if you are not a resort guest.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    yes. i am a resort guest. so i will be let in? i need to know cuz we leavingon sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I belive that InStitches is correct. I'm pretty sure resort guests are allowed in no matter what, but I could be wrong.....anyone else out there know?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenmickeyboy View Post
    yes. i am a resort guest. so i will be let in? i need to know cuz we leavingon sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You probably should still call your resort and ask them before you leave. I remember going during Christmas week a few years ago and one of the bus drivers told us that the park was expected to be at capacity that day, but for us not to worry as long as we had proof that we were staying at a resort.