Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Nighttime Shows in the Ask The Experts forums; Hey! I am going to Disney the 5th - 12th of January. I was told once that the nighttime shows are only happening on certain nights during the off season. ...
    Tinkerbelle is offline A-Ticket holder

Nighttime Shows

Hey! I am going to Disney the 5th - 12th of January. I was told once that the nighttime shows are only happening on certain nights during the off season. Is that true & does anyone have the schedule for the shows if that is the case?
    Arigatoo,
    Kari

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you go to the official Disney World website's calendar page (Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .) click on the day you want (the number in the corner of the box on the calendar) it will take you to a listing of the events that day, including parades and fireworks.

I looked at a few of your dates for Magic Kingdom, and it appears that Wishes! runs every night but SpectroMagic is only on selected nights.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder

Exclamation

Tinkerbelle, This will not be a concern of yours but for those visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios from 1/27/08-2/01/08 there will not be showings of Fantasmic!.
    I know because we will be there that week. We have to go the first night we are there(1/26). That's the only chance we get to see it. It kinda messes up my itinerary for the week. Oh well, it's still WDW and I can't wait to be there!

Last edited by ImaMouser; 12-22-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wishes usually runs everynight no matter the weather, except on special events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by cskiff7895 View Post
    Wishes usually runs everynight no matter the weather, except on special events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
    Wishes runs on those nights as well, and then another party themed Wishes goes off a few hours later for party guests. At least they have in my past experiences with MNSSHP and MVMCP. Did they stop running regular Wishes on party nights? I didn't pay any attention last month to the fireworks.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Sorry, i meant to say it won't run until the end of the special event, and you're correct, the show is themed towards the special event/holiday.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Amanda is correct. On the nights of MVMCP, "regular" Wishes ran at 6 p.m. and the Holiday Wishes show ran later during the party.
    I'm not as certain about Wishes before MNSSHP though, since it isn't dark as early in October.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    Amanda is correct. On the nights of MVMCP, "regular" Wishes ran at 6 p.m. and the Holiday Wishes show ran later during the party.
    I'm not as certain about Wishes before MNSSHP though, since it isn't dark as early in October.
    There were no regular Wishes when I went to the Halloween party on Halloween of 2006. Hallowishes only. In fact, that year, for about 2 weeks leading up to Halloween, they ran Hallowishes EVERY night, regardless of the party. Kinda annoyed me when I wanted to see Wishes on Oct 29. Had to wait until after November started to see it.