Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss First Visit to WDW Buttons? in the Ask The Experts forums; I wasn't sure where to post this, but we are allowing two of my brothers friends to come with us on vacation this year and he had informed me neither ...
    liljam is offline B-Ticket Holder

First Visit to WDW Buttons?

I wasn't sure where to post this, but we are allowing two of my brothers friends to come with us on vacation this year and he had informed me neither had ever been to WDW! It's they're senor year of highschool and I wanted to find those first visit buttons for them to wear. I didn't know whether to call member services or saratoga springs to see if they put them in our room or if I have to buy them from a certain location. I just thought it would be neat for them as a keepsake and they're already so excited! Thanks in advance for any help!
    Last edited by liljam; 01-11-2008 at 10:12 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Leslee

Saratoga Springs is my home away from home! Proud DVC Member 5-10-07

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    They have them (for free) at all of the Guest Relations locations in the parks. I don't know if the hotels carry them, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes, you can get them from your resort's front desk as well. That's where we got my GF's button on her first trip last year. We didn't even ask for it, we just mentioned that it was her first time, and the CM handed it to her. :-)

liljam is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Cool thanks for the replies! I think they're neat for first timers!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Leslee

Saratoga Springs is my home away from home! Proud DVC Member 5-10-07