Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Going April 5th-12th in the Ask The Experts forums; I am planning our Vacation For the 5th-12th. As a disney vet you'd think I could remember what the temp would be like. Also since this is going to be ...
    TyKatMadismomma is offline A-Ticket holder

Going April 5th-12th

I am planning our Vacation For the 5th-12th. As a disney vet you'd think I could remember what the temp would be like. Also since this is going to be after Easter How will the crowds be? We are traveling with the 3 kids 11,7,2. Last year we went June24-July1 it was fun but sooo hot. We did lunch in Norway with Belle,Alice,Snow White, Aurora, and Cinderella. our son wasnt impressed. Any suggestions?
    Elizabeth, Momma to
    Tyler 11,
    Kaitlyn 7,
    Madison 2,
    Wife to Terry

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Do breakfast at Park Fare with Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter and Winnie and Tigger instead. Weather-check www.accuweather.com for the forecast, but plan on light jacket for later evening. If Tyler is your son and he's the oldest, you could try a reward system with him-If he participates with a great attitude he gets a new lanyard pin (or whatever) and if he doesn't he has to skip an attraction, this works really well for my friend who has 2 teens and 2 toddlers. Also, let him go online to the parks and write a list of his favorites or must do's and let him help plan some of the other things, nothing builds teen cooperation like being part of the whole thing from start to finish. Just my suggestions, maybe some of the parents of multiple kids have better advice- I only have 1 miracle.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I went last year (2007) in April, and the weather was great. We needed a light jacket on 2 evenings but it was just right.
    We did a good character dinner at Epcot, I think it was the Garden Grill, and Chip and Dale, Mickey and Minnie were there, my boys were 11 and 8 and they loved it!!
    If the restaurant name was wrong I am sure someone on here will know the proper name, we did the dinner but they do breakfasts as well, and the restaurant revolves x x