Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Beverly? in the Ask The Experts forums; So, I had not been to EPCOT since I was about 8 yrs old (20 yrs ago). Needless to say, no Beverly then. When the whole gang was at EPCOT ...
    BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Beverly?

So, I had not been to EPCOT since I was about 8 yrs old (20 yrs ago). Needless to say, no Beverly then.

When the whole gang was at EPCOT this time Todd was SO insistant we go to Club Cool. It's great! They give you free samples of drinks, he says! (his excitement level was not out of the ordinary... he gets excited at the FL border when you can stop and get free Orange Juice!) So we go... and of course - he has me try a few of the better tasting products and then says "but this one is the BEST!" I'm gullible. I drink. Look at Vixen's photos above for similar reaction.

Best brother ever.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Beverly?

yeh... thats kinda what i did too... it is evil... but it is pretty funny too...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12