Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss disney at Easter!!! help...need advice in the Ask The Experts forums; Im already dreading this vacation with my 5 and 8 year olds...with what I've read in the unofficial disney book, what am I thinking! Is it going to be unbearable? ...
    ready4 fun is offline B-Ticket Holder

disney at Easter!!! help...need advice

Im already dreading this vacation with my 5 and 8 year olds...with what I've read in the unofficial disney book, what am I thinking! Is it going to be unbearable?
    we just cant go at any other time and I really dont want to take the kids out of school.

Does anyone know if Islands of adventure are as crowded as the disney theme parks? Thinking of maybe changing our schedule...

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Everything is going to be crowded that week because everyone and their brother is going to have the same idea as you, taking advantage of the school break. I went to Disney for last Easter, and I honestly didn't think it was that crowded, and I have certainly seen it worse in my 23 trips there. Avoid the Magic Kingdom that day because that's where everyone spends holidays, and take advantage of the things going on the resorts (i.e egg hunts and other various crafts). Also, make dinner reservations early. If you plan ahead, you'll be less stressed while your on vacation.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Relax and enjoy the wonder on their little faces. Planning will make all of the difference. Have fun and remember, if someone cuts you off your best defense is a bony elbow and a loud, insincere apology. Kidding ya'll.

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    We go at Easter every year. The week leading up to Easter isn't bad at all, the week after is busy but not unbearable. If you're staying on property, take advantage of extra magic hours, get up early and get to the parks right away, and most importantly....relax.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas