Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss coral reef vs. Le Cellier in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by ready4 fun Also, make sure when you book your reservations, they repeat your dates back to you!!! they messed up my reservations for March at Chef Mickeys ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by ready4 fun View Post
    Also, make sure when you book your reservations, they repeat your dates back to you!!! they messed up my reservations for March at Chef Mickeys and now the kids are really disappointed! Even though all of my other reservations were for March they booked me for Jan...go figure.

Good luck
    I'd contact WDW and request that Chef Mickey's ressie. There is no way they could consider that anything but their own internal error. WDW.Guest.Communications@disneyworld.com

They will usually send an auto-response with an individual response within a day or two.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    my experiance with coral reef was AWFUL!

we were on the dinning plan.. we had a horrible waiter.. and whatever it was they poured of the steak was yuck! the salad and bread was good.. and i expected more this being our anni dinner and me calling ahead and ordering a cake and all... but the serve i got was not disney style.. i think our best meal experiances this last time was first the princess breakfast in norway, then the liberty, then chef mickeys, the the crystal palace.. but over all.. crystal palace has the best wait staff on our trip
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    my experiance with coral reef was AWFUL!

we were on the dinning plan.. we had a horrible waiter.. and whatever it was they poured of the steak was yuck! the salad and bread was good.. and i expected more this being our anni dinner and me calling ahead and ordering a cake and all... but the serve i got was not disney style.. i think our best meal experiances this last time was first the princess breakfast in norway, then the liberty, then chef mickeys, the the crystal palace.. but over all.. crystal palace has the best wait staff on our trip
    I think this is the luck of the draw on the servers we all get. We, at Thanksgiving had some bad servers but Coral Reef was by far the best waiter we had the entire time.

bafflej142 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi all-
    We are taking my son on his first trip in May for his second birthday. We have reservations for Le Cellier on one night (we are bringing three of the four grandparents). Does anyone who's eaten here have a particular dish that they enjoy the most? I know all Disney food is usually great, but wanted to know if there is something I might overlook.

The must is the Cheddar Cheese Soup. I enjoy both their fillet and the crusted prime rib, topped with the wild mushrooms. Add in the asparagus and wonderful mashed potatoes. End Chocolate Mouse (off the children's menu, it is sooooo good).

bafflej142 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the tip. Now I remember the cheese soup from Lou's review. But I didn't know about the moose. I'll be sure to sample!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12