Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Unused Dining meals.... in the Ask The Experts forums; For those that have been on the dining plan...can unused meals be traded for anything? I thought I remembered reading something about this but I may be mistaken.......
    ready4 fun is offline B-Ticket Holder

Question Unused Dining meals....

For those that have been on the dining plan...can unused meals be traded for anything? I thought I remembered reading something about this but I may be mistaken....

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Officially NO, unofficially....one word.....DEPENDS. Not sure about the new plan how it is set up but we found that the one as of last Sept. was pretty much a hit or miss depending on the CM. A friend who went the same time as us had a few unused counter service left and wasnt allowed to get anything at her resort. We had 2adult and one child CS left and was allowed to trade them in for 12 small items (drinks, chips, fruit, etc) We had tons of stuff for the trip home and enjoyed the apples and caramel dip almost a week later. I dont want to know what chemical they use to preserve it that long, yummy caramel sauce tho. Same resort, different CM's within 24 hours of each other. Go figure. Ask, the worst they can say is no.

Now that was for counter service, not sure what they would do with table service. If you are asking if they can be traded for something OTHER THAN food. Then I would say definatly NO. We did have 8 snack credits left the last nite too that we used all at once to "buy" souveniers for friends. HMMMM, I think I have some of Goofy's candy still in the cupboard...would it be bad to eat that at 11;30 at nite?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn