Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Figment Puppet in the Ask The Experts forums; I have a fabric figment puppet. You can move it's mouth and the body is a plush. it is a hand puppet. i have been looking on the web but ...
    Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Figment Puppet

I have a fabric figment puppet. You can move it's mouth and the body is a plush. it is a hand puppet. i have been looking on the web but i can't find any info about it. Do you have it? Let me know how you like it and tell me if they still sell it. thank you

999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I do not have one but I think that it is really cool that you own one!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Illinibee is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I dont have one either. If you cannot find it then I guess it is a collector's item and is probably worth some money.
    92 - Off Property
    94 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    96 - Polynesian
    98 - Wilderness Lodge
    00 - Wilderness Lodge
    02 - Grand Floridian
    03 - Animal Kindgom Lodge
    04 - Pop Century
    05 - Wilderness Lodge
    06 - Port Orleans Riverside
    07 - Polynesian
    09 - Saratoga Springs/ Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
    11 - Bay Lake Tower/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    11 - Beach Club
    11 - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    12 - Old Key West
    12 - TBD (Honeymoon Trip!)

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    How big is the puppet? Is it a full body version of Figment? If so, it's probably the same one that I have. He measures about 20 inches tall and the slot to put your hand in him is at the bottom of his shirt in the back. I bought it at a gift shop in the Imagination pavilion in 1994, shortly before they closed the ride for the refurb which brought us the first non-Figment version. The gift shop wasn't much of a store tho... it was a small corner on the first floor on the left as you walked in (he was the next-to-last one when I got him). Can't really give you any more than that, other than what's on the tag on the bottom... it has the Disney copyright and says he was "made in China for Kashmier Toy Corp, PO Box 791, Loughman, FL 33858". There is a phone number, 800-396-7256, for the toy company on the tag. Not sure if the number still works or if they'd have info, tho. I haven't seen this kind of puppet again and imagine that he'd be a welcome addition to any Figment fan's collection.
    Hope this helps out a bit.

Gotta say tho, my 2 y/o DD likes him and has put her Elmo slippers on him. He looks funny wearing them!

Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    It's a full body figment puppet. you put the hand in the back of his neck. he has no shirt. He is about the same size as the figment animatronic in the ride.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!