Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss unusual situation in the Ask The Experts forums; We are heading to the Beach Club with my daughter and one of her friends. We want a room for my husband, daughter and myself, and a separate room for ...
    Patmegpat is offline A-Ticket holder

unusual situation

We are heading to the Beach Club with my daughter and one of her friends. We want a room for my husband, daughter and myself, and a separate room for her friend who is 17. I have been trying various configurations (1 adult, 1 child each room, 1 adult 2 children, etc) to see what the best pricing would be . Seems like the best would be 2 adults, 2 children in 1 room, and then just another room by itself. But-will Disney allow us to reserve one room with all of us and the other just the room? We are taking the package and Disney Dining Plan. Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    The Beach Club also has what they call a Home away from Home room which is actually part of the Disney vacation club. This would be either a 1 or 2 bedroom villa. The 1 bedroom has a pull out couch that could fit 2 teens easily and you and your husband can have the bedroom. Other the option is the 2 bedroom and you can take one room with your husband and if you ask for a dedicated 2nd bed in the 2nd bedroom for the girls. I wouldn't know the prices but I know they offer rooms like this.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Patmegpat is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi. Thanks for the info. I did check into the villas, but my daughter's friend is a boy (they have been best friends since they were 6-they're now 17), and we want him to have his own room-sharing a pull out couch wouldn't work! LOL The two bedroom villas are cost-prohibitive-we'd be better off with two rooms. I'm just not sure about the package pricing.

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Have you called Central Reservations and explained your dilemma? They are usually really helpful if you know the kind of arrangement you need.
    That would be my suggestion.