Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Meal plus program?? HELP!?? in the Ask The Experts forums; I found this at mousesavers.com and was wondering if anyone can tell me more about it? To me, it's comfusing... Is it still available? "Meal Plus" Program The Animal Kingdom ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Arrow Meal plus program?? HELP!??

I found this at mousesavers.com and was wondering if anyone can tell me more about it? To me, it's comfusing... Is it still available?

"Meal Plus" Program
    The Animal Kingdom "Meal Plus" Program allows you to purchase a special voucher at any Animal Kingdom counter service restaurant (Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, or Tusker House) that entitles you to the following:

• counter service meal with small drink (non-alcoholic)
    • coupon for a box of popcorn or an ice cream
    • coupon for a bottle of water
    The cost is $11.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids, which is quite a good deal considering that the higher-priced counter service meals alone can set you back that much, once you add the drink. The vouchers are only good the day you purchase them.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I believe it is still available.

Basically, you buy a lunch at one of the 4 restaurants listed, and you get lunch plus 2 coupons. You use the coupons at any snack cart for popcorn or ice cream and a bottled water later in the day.
    You have to ask for the offer, it is not automatic.
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 02-16-2005 at 09:03 AM. Reason: clarification
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page