Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Mouse ears in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know where I can find "Mouse Ears" with graduation caps? My daughter tripped across them on-line last year but now we can't find them. We are sending her ...
    Patmegpat is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy Mouse ears

Does anyone know where I can find "Mouse Ears" with graduation caps? My daughter tripped across them on-line last year but now we can't find them. We are sending her to Disney World with 4 of her friends as a graduation present, and I would like to surprise them all with the "graduation" ears. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    try the www.laughlingplacestore.com thats were i got my neices

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Yes Kellie is right (but the URL is Disney Shopping: Disney Merchandise and Disneyland / Walt Disney World Shopping Service - The LaughingPlace Store), that's a great way to get them. Unless of course you're planning a trip or live anywhere near the world in which case you can hit the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney - they have a room that's just hats and I believe I've seen them there (and you won't have to pay to ship them or pay the little fee the Laughing Place puts on there for shopping for you).
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Patmegpat is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy graduation mouse ears

Hi. Thanks, but I've already checked the Laughing Place store, and although they have many styles of ears, they don't have the graduation ones. We live on Long Island so Downtown Disney,sadly, is not an option!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Patmegpat View Post
    Hi. Thanks, but I've already checked the Laughing Place store, and although they have many styles of ears, they don't have the graduation ones. We live on Long Island so Downtown Disney,sadly, is not an option!
    You might want to shoot them an e-mail asking if they can get them. See, the Laughing Place isn't really a "store" in the traditional sense. They are folks who go to the parks often and buy the things you can buy on property to sell on their site. Therefore, if the hats still exist (maybe it's a timing thing??), they should be able to get them for you on a special request order.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DisGrad is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ooh! Ooh! I have those! We had to search for them. Actually, when we first went to the parks last May, they were on display with the rest of the mouse ears in some of the indoor stores, and then they suddenly disappeared! I think they had a problem with people stealing them though, so they hid them behind the counter. I found mine at a store near fantasyland that sells hats and shirts and does embroidering--can't remember the name for anything, but it's right next to the castle. If you can't find them anywhere online, just have your daughter ask for them at the counter. Or, call Disney's mail order dept. at (407) 363–6200 and see if they can send them to you ahead of time. Hope this helps.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Call Disney's mail order dept (407) 363–6200 and see if them have them. It is cheaper than ordering through Laughing Place and plus you can order any Disney merchandise that they carry in the parks, resorts and Downtown.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    You might try calling the World of Disney store in NYC. They carry a lot of the merchandise you can find at WDW. Not sure where you are on Long Island, but it's an easy train ride to Penn Station and a long walk or a subway ride north to 55th St. and 5th Ave

Detecting Browser Properties . . . or (212) 702-0702
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Just an FYI...

In the past, I have only seen the graduation ears available around the Spring graduation season, when most people graduate. So, it may be too soon to be looking and asking for them. I'd keep an eye out. I have seen them in laughingplace.com in the past and I've bought them for a friend at the Contemporary in May 2006.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    I got my pair of graduation mouse ears for "free". When we booked our concierge stay in the Yacht Club, my mother told them that it was going to be my graduation. Upon getting into our room I had a bunch of chocolate, some balloons, a picture of Mickey and Minnie in front of the Yacht Club in sailors outfits and the graduation mouse ears. I never even knew they sold them in the parks.
    Upcoming Trips to WDW:

Dec 6-10: Disney Wonder
    Dec 10-19: Port Orleans French Quarter

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    send an email to wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com with what you want, and they'll respond with the cost plus shipping, and then you can decide if you want them or not and make the purchase.