Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss tonga toast in the Ask The Experts forums; I don't know if any of you will find this amusing, but if you know my family, well, this is the kind of thing we do to eachother. (Out of ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I don't know if any of you will find this amusing, but if you know my family, well, this is the kind of thing we do to eachother. (Out of love, of course)

My mom HATES bananas, I mean HATES-never even had them in the house growing up. It isn't an allergy, she just can't stand the taste of them

Now, we love them. When our family stayed at the Poly a few years back, we had heard all about the TONGA TOAST. My mom had heard it was an awesome french toast, and one morning, well, she ordered it at the Kona Cafe..

My sister and I exchanged glances, knowing of course, that she did not know that the french toast was stuffed with bananas...so, knowing she would not be eating it, we each ordered other things.

we let her taste it, and the look on her face was priceless!!!!! Her eyes got big, and she asked, "What the &$#@ is in this!!??"

We all had a good laugh-and I gave her my eggs and I enjoyed her Tonga Toast....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    lets do a field trip and try some
    I'm down with that!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12