Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Planning Question in the Ask The Experts forums; I am planning a trip for the beginning of June this year. I will be with my fiancÚ, my parents, and my 19 year old brother who is physically disabled. ...
    dishippy is offline A-Ticket holder

Planning Question

I am planning a trip for the beginning of June this year. I will be with my fiancÚ, my parents, and my 19 year old brother who is physically disabled. We are planning for 7 days, and 6 nights. It a bit of a tight budget trip and I was wondering what would be the best choice for a resort. Can rooms at Pop century fit five people? Or would it be better to look at a villa at one of the DVC resorts depending how much they are running? We will have a car so transportation to and from the parks is no problem. Please help! Thanks a lot everyone.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    No, Pop Century cannot accomodate 5 people. Florida state fire code prevents this. Disney will not allow you to book those rooms for more than 4 people. There are, in fact, very few Disney resorts that fit five adults into a single room. They are: Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas, Beach Club Inn & Villas, Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Contemporary, Port Orleans Riverside (Alligator Bayou section only), Fort Wilderness Cabins and Campsites, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Polynesian, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge & Villas, and Yacht Club.

Other options are to get one of the Family Suites at All Star Music, or two connecting rooms at any other resort. (Make sure you specify "connecting", not simply "adjoining", if you want that door between the two rooms...)