Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney's Photopass ? in the Ask The Experts forums; Has anyone ever purchased the new PhotoBook or the PhotoMovie from Disney's photopass? Just wondering what your thoughts were, if they were of good quality, worth the money, etc. Thanks!!!!...
    DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney's Photopass ?

Has anyone ever purchased the new PhotoBook or the PhotoMovie from Disney's photopass? Just wondering what your thoughts were, if they were of good quality, worth the money, etc.

Thanks!!!!
    DTSZ

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    We have only purchased the Photopass CD of pictures, not the Photomovie or book. I scrapbook so the CD is more valueable to me. It is also nice because we can make a free copy at home and this is a nice backup. We find that when we stay for a week at WDW the CD is worth it because we use photopass as often as we can around the parks.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    My sister ordered the photobook as a surprise Mother's Day present for my mom. It is already arrived and I have seen it and it is very nice! It's going to be hard to keep it a surprise all the way until Mother's Day. It is a great memory and good quality, although I still think it was a little pricey.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

minniesmh is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I bought both the Photopass CD and the PhotoMovie DVD this past December. The great thing about the Photopass CD is that you can play around with different borders (like christmas ones, or theme park exclusive) and also put the signature of any characters that are in the picture on the picture (ie Winnie the pooh, tigger, goofy, mickey or minnie). Each of these you can save onto your account, so when you order your photopass CD you may have started out with 80 pics, but now have 250+ with all of the extras.
    Regarding the PhotoMovie, I liked mine. It was also the first family trip so I wanted something extra special. I show it to my DD every once in a while to keep the trip fresh in her mind. She likes looking at pics of her with the different characters. The nice thing about the movie is that you can add your own pictures (from a CD downloaded onto your account) and also stock pictures from Disney (some great pics of Mickey and the castle or fireworks). You can add quite a few pics onto the movie (i believe there are about 6 chapters and 12 pictures in each chapter).
    minniesmh

DTSZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the replies!!!
    DTSZ