Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Help With School Project!!! in the Ask The Experts forums; Im doing a lab for my Probability and Statistics class, and I need some Disney info, so i figured Id ask the best! Im interested in finding the Average Annual ...
    LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder

Help With School Project!!!

Im doing a lab for my Probability and Statistics class, and I need some Disney info, so i figured Id ask the best!
    Im interested in finding the Average Annual Attendance rate of the WDW resort. if ANYBODY knows a place i can find this, PLEASE tell me ASAP! I need them by Thursday night! Thanks in advance!
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Disney doesn't release that information directly, but the "Theme Park Insider" magazine releases statistics each year. I honestly have no idea where they get those figures from, but. . . 2006 theme park attendance data released (finally!)

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaAnn View Post
    Im doing a lab for my Probability and Statistics class, and I need some Disney info, so i figured Id ask the best!
    Im interested in finding the Average Annual Attendance rate of the WDW resort. if ANYBODY knows a place i can find this, PLEASE tell me ASAP! I need them by Thursday night! Thanks in advance!
    I have a Master's degree in statistics and experimental design ... I'm curious what your project is!
    -- Eric

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The assignment is to find at least 20 pieces of data that you find intersting (so, naturally, i wanted to do someting Disney-related), and answer questions based on it. Most of them are finding the mode, box-and-whisker plots, frequency distribution, and other stuff like that. Its pretty easy, but i just cant find anythignthat i find interesting to do
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2