Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Fireworks/Cinderalla's Royal Table in the Ask The Experts forums; I have reservations for Dinner at Cinderalla's royal table at 9:00 and the fireworks are schedule for 10. Will I be able to see the Fireworks inside of the Cinderalla's ...
    jallen is offline A-Ticket holder

Fireworks/Cinderalla's Royal Table

I have reservations for Dinner at Cinderalla's royal table at 9:00 and the fireworks are schedule for 10. Will I be able to see the Fireworks inside of the Cinderalla's castle?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've never eaten at CRT during fireworks but I wouldn't think that you would be able to view the fireworks, but I will bump this up in case someone else has a definite answer.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ok, it's been awhile since I've been up there but I believe (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) that restaurant is toward the front side of the castle. The fireworks are actually shot off behind the castle... WAY behind. That said, even if I'm wrong on the placement of the restaurant, the windows are stained glass (or at least they were back when I was there ages ago) so you wouldn't really see anything anyway.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The restaurant looks out over the back of the castle towards the carousel. The windows for the most part are stained glass but you will still be able to see the fireworks. Not really the best view though because you will miss some of the closer one and also no castle as a prop for the show. Still eating in the castle at night is a great experience.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

dwfanfamily is offline A-Ticket holder
    Not really, Sorry.

TARABLUE6 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

Well that stinks if you can't!! Im going there during the fireworks time too.
    A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes