Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss ?? Fast passes in the Ask The Experts forums; I have a question on fast passes. How does this work..i've read the info on touring plans but still have a question. Can you get more than one pass at ...
    ready4 fun is offline B-Ticket Holder

?? Fast passes

I have a question on fast passes. How does this work..i've read the info on touring plans but still have a question. Can you get more than one pass at a time? for example, if its 9am and my kids want to ride buzz lightyear at a return time of say 10:30, can I get another fast pass at 9am say for the indy ride also that has a return time of 10am?

Im just wondering if I can only get one pass for a ride and cant get another until I turn that pass in?

Any experience with this would be appreciated.

DisneyFamilyJD is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Typically you will get a fastpass and it will tell you what time to return to the ride. It is usually always an hour time frame...say 9:50-10:50. You now have an hour to get to the ride and go on with the fastpass. You can ONLY get a second Fastpass after the earliest time of your current one. You will be able to get one for Indy Any time after 9:50, However, thats it...you can only hold 2 at a time. Then you have to start fresh.
    Danielle

WDW Visits: '85, '86, '87, '88, '89, '90, 91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06(2), '07(2), '08(4)

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFamilyJD View Post
    You can ONLY get a second Fastpass after the earliest time of your current one.
    There's one exception to this rule. If your start time on your fastpass is more than 2 hours after you receive it, you can get another fastpass 2 hours after you get the first one.

EG, at 9:00 you get a FP for Space Mountain that starts at 12:30. You don't have to wait til 12:30 to get another FP, you can get one starting at 11:00 (actually it may be 11:05).

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    just a sidenote here, there are scammers who will try to sell you fast passes, DON"T buy them, they expire. Besides why should you have to pay for something that is free.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Your fast pass ticket will also tell you when you can get your next FastPass. So let's say you get to Space Mountain RIGHT when the gates open at 9am. Your fast pass will say something along the lines of:
    "SPACE MOUNTAIN
    Return anytime between 9:45am and 10:45am
    Another FASTPASS will be available at 10:45am"

Or, like tizzo said, if you get a FP later in the day and your return window is more than 2 hours away, you can get another one 2 hours later. So let's say you get a FastPass for Soarin at 12 noon:
    "SOARIN'
    Return anytime between 3:50pm and 4:50pm
    Another FastPass will be available at 2:00pm"

Here's a good image of a FastPass, so you can see what I'm talking about:

ready4 fun is offline B-Ticket Holder
    MRITTY-

So at the bottom of the ticket where it says next fastpass available at 10:05am, that means a second fast pass for any ride right, not just for splash mountain...meaning once I get my first pass, I cant get a second fastpass for anyride until the time shown on my first ticket....correct?

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    That is exactly correct, yes. At 10:05am, you will be able to get a fast pass for any other attraction at any of the parks. Before 10:05, if you try to use the fast pass machine at any attraction, you will get a piece of paper that says in big bold letters "NOT A VALID FASTPASS", saying that you're currently holding a fastpass for another attraction, and also telling you when your next fastpass will be available.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Correct...If you got the FP that Mr. Itty posted you could not collect another FP for ANY ride until 10:05.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    you will get a piece of paper that says in big bold letters "NOT A VALID FASTPASS"
    Hmmm you just gave me an idea, totally unrelated to this topic. Thanks!