Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss The Missing Entrance Gate (Google Maps) in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi all - I've been using Google Maps fantastic Steet Views feature to explorer WDW the last few days. However, I'm having a lot of trouble finding the main entrance ...
    Noggin is offline A-Ticket holder

Post The Missing Entrance Gate (Google Maps)

Hi all -
    I've been using Google Maps fantastic Steet Views feature to explorer WDW the last few days. However, I'm having a lot of trouble finding the main entrance gate.

Can anyone point me to the right bearings, or at least give me a heads up for what to look for when viewing 'from above'?

Thank you!

Britmick is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi Noggin, Google maps is brilliant for checking out the world. The main entrance is quite hard to see. You need to follow World Drive South past the Oseola Parkway and there are two islands of green either side of the road. Between them is one of the main signs.

Hope that helps.

Check out River Country on the shoreline near Fort Wilderness, it looks very sad
    BRITMICK:mickey:

DVC Member Saratoga Springs 06

"I'm going to Disneyworld"

Noggin is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks a lot, found it this morning with your instructions! It was actually quite upsetting...

If anyone else is looking, you can find it here:

EDIT: Looks like I can't post links yet... Well, if you follow in the instructions above you'll find it. Just look for the cross-section of Osceola Parkway and World Drive, then head South a little.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Check out the River Island thread in I remember section some close up pics of River Island in disrepair pretty sad.

Ruddy