Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Where to get the DS map? in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know where to get the Nitendo DS Map at WDW I'm going be there in a couple of hrs and i was really wanting to try it out. ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Where to get the DS map?

Does anyone know where to get the Nitendo DS Map at WDW I'm going be there in a couple of hrs and i was really wanting to try it out. but i dont want to be asking around there park where to get one. So if any one can help me that will be great.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm 95% sure the test run has ended - they were randomly selecting people for the trial right at the turnstyles. Nothing has been announced yet regarding if or when it will return for another test or for a permanent basis....