Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Annual passes - # of rooms at discounted price per pass in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi everyone! I was an annual passholder a few years ago. At that time, AP holders could get three hotel rooms at the AP discount rate. It was my understanding ...
    Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!

Annual passes - # of rooms at discounted price per pass

Hi everyone!

I was an annual passholder a few years ago. At that time, AP holders could get three hotel rooms at the AP discount rate. It was my understanding that Disney did away with that privilege a couple of years ago. Then, I read within the past 9 months or so that they reinstated it. What's the current policy? I'm going to WDW in November with 11 people. If an AP would let us get a discounted rate on 3 rooms, one of us will probably by an AP. If not, we'll probably buy 10 day hoppers, no expiration.

Thanks very much, and have a magical day!

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    As of right now I'm dealing with this problem with family traveling with me. Disney will not let me book the room for an additional room unless a AP holder is registered in that room. They took my reservatiion 3 times and canceled it three times. I was told once the name on the room didn't match my credit card. The last time we just booked it with a AAA discount. Also note that just cause Disney customer service gives you a reservation number doesn't mean they won't cancel it unknown to you. This happened all three times. I wasn't notified by email of the confirmation and called and said it was cancelled. I called and they said it because of non payment but they read my Credit card number back to me. (Huh?)The last time they said his name and credit card had to be on the room unless my wife was staying in that room.

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    They would read the credit card number off to you instead of getting you to verify it? Hmmm that sounds like it could be a problem with security. I know I wouldn't want just anyone pulling up my information and having access to the full credit card number.

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes they verified the last 4 numbers only. But in Disney's defense, it was the day they caught the ex cm who was defruading guest from the resorts lobby.