Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Just a quick question in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello! I'm kinda new to the forums i used to be ghosthost here but I forgot my pasword and changed my e-mail....( you win some you lose some..) Hey Lou! ...
    actorcoop is offline A-Ticket holder

Just a quick question

Hello! I'm kinda new to the forums i used to be ghosthost here but I forgot my pasword and changed my e-mail....( you win some you lose some..)

Hey Lou! I love the work you put out to help Disney fans like all of us!

ON THAT NOTE.....

I am going to Disney World next month. Unfortunately, this trip I am not staying on Disney property... My question is, If I were to buy tickets at the transportation and ticket center, Could I buy a 2 day park hopper pass?

Because one day we will be in the Magic Kingdom and other second day we want to be maybe in Epcot or MGM- ehm- Hollywood Studios along with The Magic Kingdom in the morning or night as well.... What would be the best way to go about ticket buying???

(also if it makes any difference, I will be in a group of 7. I have the honor of planning the disney aspect of this jolly holiday.)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    back to DWT, actorcoop!

It looks like it. I checked a couple of places and a 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with the option of adding park hopping is available to buy online, so I don't see why it wouldn't be available at the gate. A group of 7 won't affect anything.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

actorcoop is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks! I will definetly plan on doing that. On a financial note- If we are planning on being set in one place one day and hopping around on the other day, Would the price be much different if we bought park hoppers for one day compared to two?

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can't buy a one day park hopper. If you could, however, it would still be cheaper to get a two day hopper. A way day ticket is, say, $75 (I don't know exactly what it is). So a second one day ticket would cost $75, plus the park hopper. But a two day would be like, 140 instead of 150, which is what you would pay for two 1 day tickets....know what I mean? Its always always always cheaper to buy all the days at once, then add on the extra days or features.
    Even still, like I said, I don't think they offer 1 day hoppers.

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    that's not a valid option. You either buy park hopping, or don't. You don't buy park hopping on a per day basis. What you are proposing would involve buying two separate tickets - a one day base ticket and a one day park hopping ticket.

A one-day base ticket is $75.62.
    A one-day park hopper is $123.54
    Total: $199.16

A two-day park hopper, on the other hand, is $195.96. So it makes significantly more sense to buy a two-day ticket and add park hopping to it. Plus you get the added benefit that if your plans change on day one, you have the freedom to hop.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can't buy a one day park hopper.
    Yes you can. You can buy a ticket in any length from 1 day to 10 day. And you can add park hopper, water park fun & more, and no expiration to any ticket.

It just doesn't make sense for the OP to do that.

See Ticket Price Comparison Chart for the current ticket prices.

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    Yes you can. You can buy a ticket in any length from 1 day to 10 day. And you can add park hopper, water park fun & more, and no expiration to any ticket.

It just doesn't make sense for the OP to do that.

See Ticket Price Comparison Chart for the current ticket prices.

Ah. Well you learn something new everyday! Thanks for the info. (Not that I'll ever need it...I don't think I'll ever be able to be at the World for only one day )

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney