Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Does anyone know his name? in the Ask The Experts forums; Ohhhh I never thought of Hawaii... Thats true but so far there are no hawaiin (sp?) princess...
    Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Ohhhh I never thought of Hawaii... Thats true but so far there are no hawaiin (sp?) princess
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

Ohhhh I never thought of Hawaii... Thats true but so far there are no hawaiin (sp?) princesses. I think they would be very pretty . Oh! Idea! I shall draw my own hawwiian princess!
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

wannabeella is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    I've heard Snow White's Prince is also called Snow Prince.
    Snow Prince is the name that the cast members in entertainment use for Snow White's Prince. If someone said you were working with the prince the common question is which one, so this title is used to help clarify and organize things.
    When things get tough, think fluff and stuff ~Winnie the Pooh
    Disneyland: August 2005
    Walt Disney World: Cast Member May - August 2007
    Disneyland: April 2008

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by morwen View Post
    PHP Code:
    My evidence is that there are no castles in America
    Actually there is a castle in America. It's in Hawaii and belonged to the royal family that ruled there until American's came and took over. I can't remeber exactly which island it's on but I know it's there.

On Oahu, there is Iolani Palace. There were major residences for King Kalakaua, Princess Iolani, Princess Kaiulani, and most other members of Hawaii's royal family. Not considered castles, just palaces and there were palaces for them on almost every major island. Bishop museum is a great resource for this info. It has been years since I studied it so I don't remember all of the palaces.

www.royalty.nu/america/Hawaii.htm
    Last edited by Keasmom; 04-11-2008 at 10:38 PM.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

minniesmh is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda_Girl View Post
    I'm always aruing with my mom that all the Princess are in Europe except Pocahontas, Jasmine and Mulan. = ]
    I would say that Jasmine is an actual princess. As she is the daughter of the sultan.

Mulan is not a princess in my eyes as she is from a small village. If she did get married to the soldier (sorry I forgot his name) she wouldn't become a princess.

Pocahontas is not a princess either. There were no princesses in Iroquoian history that I know of. She was the daughter of a chief. This doesn't really make her a princess as the chief is not given that title by a blood line. The chief is given that title because there would be a consensus in the families of a village. He could be replaced with someone else in the village if the families were against him being a chief. (sorry about the long explanation)
    minniesmh

Hmmm, I guess your right. I'm not sure but I always picture Mulan as a princess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12