Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Does anyone know his name? in the Ask The Experts forums; Okay, we have all watched Beauty and The Beast and we probably never payed any attion to what Beast's name is, right? Well I just watched it and was wondering ...
    Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder

Does anyone know his name?

Okay, we have all watched Beauty and The Beast and we probably never payed any attion to what Beast's name is, right? Well I just watched it and was wondering if any one know what his name is.

I desided I'm gonna have a Disney Princess marathon and was wondering if anyone knows all the names to the Prince's names in the movies. Like what was Cinderella's Prince's name along with Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, and all the other Princess's I'm forgeting right now.

Thanks to all who can help!
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Okay, we have all watched Beauty and The Beast and we probably never payed any attion to what Beast's name is, right? Well I just watched it and was wondering if any one know what his name is.
    I had read somewhere it was Adam.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

Really? Adam? Thats kinda interesting considering their in France. Any ideas any of the other Prince's names are?
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    The Beast's name is not Adam nor Vincent as people like to believe. If you have the DVD of Beauty and the Beast, watch the commentary. The creators of the film explicitly state they did not give him a name. It occurs near the end of the film when Beast and Gaston are fighting and Belle calls out "Beast!" It's there the director/producers make the comment. So he's either The Beast or The Prince.

Sleeping Beauty's (aka Aurora or Briar Rose) prince is Prince Phillip.
    Snow White's Prince isn't given a name I don't believe, he's simple The Prince.
    Cinderella's Prince is often referred to as Prince Charming, and that is what he signs in the parks.
    Ariel's is Prince Eric.
    Princess Jasmine's guy is Aladdin, who masquerades as Prince Ali.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Thats even more interesting that 3 out 6 Prince's dont have names. Kinda weird...
    Anywho, thanks for the help!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AAADisneyFan View Post
    I had read somewhere it was Adam.
    I wish I knew where that one started. Did you know the castle's spires are removable too?

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    The Beast's name is not Adam nor Vincent as people like to believe.
    Indeed. The "Vincent" thing happened because of the short-lived live action non-Disney television series Beauty and the Beast, in which the beast was named Vincent. It bares no relation to the Disney movie.

Snow White's Prince isn't given a name I don't believe, he's simple The Prince.
    Yup. In fact, if he's ever introduced at the parks, like during the Cinderellabration show in 2006, he's referred to as simply an attachment to Snow White: "And here are Snow White and her Prince!!"

Note that some people mistakingly think that his name is also Prince Charming. This is because of the song SW sings to the dwarves, which contains the line "Anyone could see, that the Prince was charming." This is a description, not a name.

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    I've heard Snow White's Prince is also called Snow Prince.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    I wish I knew where that one started. Did you know the castle's spires are removable too?
    The castles spires? Which castle? Cinderella's or Sleeping Beauty's?
    Last edited by Panda_Girl; 03-30-2008 at 10:43 PM.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I don't ever remember him having a proper name but I do know that he is a French prince.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Haha yeah i noticed in the movie they where in France. I'm always aruing with my mom that all the Princess are in Europe except Pocahontas, Jasmine and Mulan. My evidence is that there are no castles in America. = ]

Quote Originally Posted by Panda_Girl View Post
    The castles spires? Which castle? Cinderella's or Sleeping Beauty's?
    It's a very popular Disney urban legend that Cinderella Castle's spires are removable in case of high winds. They aren't.

I've never heard a similar rumor about Sleeping Beauty's, but I'm sure those aren't removable either.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I never knew that!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Hmmm, I've never heard of that legend at all, it's kinda neat how imaginitive people are. haha

morwen is offline B-Ticket Holder
    PHP Code:
    My evidence is that there are no castles in America
    Actually there is a castle in America. It's in Hawaii and belonged to the royal family that ruled there until American's came and took over. I can't remeber exactly which island it's on but I know it's there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast