Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss nutrition facts of wdw food courts in the Ask The Experts forums; i'm on the weight watchers diet and one of the things is that i have to count the points of everything i eat and i don't know the nutrition facts ...
    gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me

nutrition facts of wdw food courts

i'm on the weight watchers diet and one of the things is that i have to count the points of everything i eat and i don't know the nutrition facts of the food there and i need to know b/c i leaving to wdw soon . if anyone knows it please send it to me ? thank you
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I have done Weight Watchers three times now (successfully but there were reasons in between to have stopped... not failure LOL) and each time I had a Disney vacation somewhere in between.

I don't believe there is a way to get the nutritional information for all of the restaurants but what I can tell you is that it all comes down to doing what Weight Watchers is all about... making smart choices. I didn't try to track my points while I was away but I did make sure to eat things that I'd eat when I was home and plan out my day of eating. So for example if I wanted a cheeseburger for lunch I'd be sure to have a lighter, smarter choice for dinner etc. It's totally doable. I actually lost weight after one of my trips on WW and that was even with eating a Mickey Ice Cream Bar each day. The amount of walking you do gives you TONS of activity points to make up for your indescretions with food.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me
    ok ill try tht thank you for ur advice =D
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!