Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Park hopper and more PLUS in the Ask The Experts forums; For my mini-May trip, we got a 3 day base ticket and were told that there was a promotional upgrade to the park hopper and more plus option. So I ...
    DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!

Question Park hopper and more PLUS

For my mini-May trip, we got a 3 day base ticket and were told that there was a promotional upgrade to the park hopper and more plus option. So I was trying to find a little information about it and I saw that it includes admission into Disney Quest. My question is do you have to go to Disney Quest within the 3 days that you use the ticket or can you go on a different day than when you're visiting the parks? I feel like this is a simple question and I would assume that it would have to be within the 3 days you use it, but I know that sometimes it doesn't work like that. Does anybody know?
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    The "plus" admissions do not have to be used on the same day you go to a park. They can be, if you wish, but they do not have to be. You can use your three park days any three days within 14 days of the ticket's first use. You can use your three plus admissions at any times within the ticket's first use. The plus admissions are not tied to the park days. You could even use all three plus admissions on one day, if you choose (for example, go to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning, DisneyQuest in the afternoon, and Pleasure Island at night).

The only restriction is that both your park days and the plus admissions expire 14 days after the first day the ticket was used. So if you go to either a park or a "plus" on May 1st, you need to use all three park days and all three plus admissions before May 15th, otherwise they expire and your ticket is worthless.

Hope this helps!

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    OK I got a Brother n Law going with us in May ...whats the best way for him to get a park hop option for at least one day? Is there a free upgrade promo or what and how do he get it??

Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    The "plus" admissions do not have to be used on the same day you go to a park. They can be, if you wish, but they do not have to be. You can use your three park days any three days within 14 days of the ticket's first use. You can use your three plus admissions at any times within the ticket's first use. The plus admissions are not tied to the park days. You could even use all three plus admissions on one day, if you choose (for example, go to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning, DisneyQuest in the afternoon, and Pleasure Island at night).

The only restriction is that both your park days and the plus admissions expire 14 days after the first day the ticket was used. So if you go to either a park or a "plus" on May 1st, you need to use all three park days and all three plus admissions before May 15th, otherwise they expire and your ticket is worthless.

Hope this helps!
    That helps a LOT and makes me happy!! Thanks!

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Tmntrans View Post
    OK I got a Brother n Law going with us in May ...whats the best way for him to get a park hop option for at least one day? Is there a free upgrade promo or what and how do he get it??
    There *was* a free upgrade promotion for people booking a Magic Your Way package (hotel + tickets, all people on the same package) for specific check-in dates earlier this year. I believe the offer has expired by now.

You do not buy Park Hopper "for a day". You either buy it or you don't. It applies to the entire length of your ticket, whether you have a 1 day ticket or 10 day, and whether you actually use the park hopping ability all 10 days or never at all.

Note that the cost of park hopping ($45 + tax) is still significantly less than the cost of an additional 1-day base ticket, which is your only other alternative for visiting a second park on the same day.
    Last edited by mritty; 04-13-2008 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    You can use your three plus admissions at any times within the ticket's first use.
    That should say "within 14 days of the ticket's first use". My bad.

Haha it's all good. We're only gonna be there for 4 days so whatever we're gonna do will be within 14.

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005