Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Little Mermaid in the Ask The Experts forums; I know quite a few people think that the little mermaid attraction in Disney Studios is out dated, at least my sister did last time we were there. So I ...
    morwen is offline B-Ticket Holder

Little Mermaid

I know quite a few people think that the little mermaid attraction in Disney Studios is out dated, at least my sister did last time we were there. So I was wondering if they had any plans to change it up expecially with the new broadway musical out. Some of those songs being add would diffenitly make it better. No offense to the original songs since Part of Your World is still my favorite but many of the new ones are better like She's in Love and Poosituvity. I think a change in the direction of new songs would be good. So does anyone know if there will be a change?

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I haven't seen anything about changes coming to Voyage of The Little Mermaid. I'm sorry to disagree with your opinion, but I really hope no musical-only songs make it into the show at WDW. A comparatively TINY amount of people ever ever seen the Broadway musical version. We'd go in there and wonder what the heck these songs were all about.

Plus, the Broadway version got HORRIBLE reviews. I doubt Disney's looking to duplicate anything from it any time soon.

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I agree... I haven't seen the musicals, and it wouldn't be the same to see the VOTLM and NOT hear Part of your World, or Under The Sea...

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!