Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Tom Sawyer's Island - "Secret" Room and Tunnel? in the Ask The Experts forums; I have heard from many people of the oft-rumored "secret room" and "secret tunnel" on Tom Sawyer's Island. This small room, whose entrance has supposedly been sealed/locked, was accessible by ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Tom Sawyer's Island - "Secret" Room and Tunnel?

I have heard from many people of the oft-rumored "secret room" and "secret tunnel" on Tom Sawyer's Island.

This small room, whose entrance has supposedly been sealed/locked, was accessible by a CM-only cave under one of the bridges. Has anyone else ever heard of this, seen it, and (dare I say) have any photos of it?

Also, this rumor may have lead to another urban legend that I have never been able to confirm as true. It has been said that there is a tunnel leading from the island to Liberty Square/Frontierland which is used by CMs and in the case of the need for an emergecy evacuation. I have seen the utilidors and its map, and I know they do not connect to the island itself.

Once again.. anyone have anything on either of these two tall tales?

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I have a related question- is there a paint brush to find on TSI to get a special surprise? We found it one year and left it- now i read somewhere that you get a reward for finding it. Is this true?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Yes. I think I posted this somehwere else..

If you go to TSI (get there in the morning for the best chance of finding them), look for the hidden paintbrushes. If you find one, give it to a CM, who will give you a front-of-the-line pass for any attraction!

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    I have a related question- is there a paint brush to find on TSI to get a special surprise? We found it one year and left it- now i read somewhere that you get a reward for finding it. Is this true?
    Lou Mongello

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    sweeett!! I gotta check thatout!
    This space designated as a DRAMA FREE ZONE

I think I posted this in another thread... but I was wondering if anyone had any images of these "tunnels"
    Lou Mongello

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Is this secret room still there?