Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Birthdays in Disney in the Ask The Experts forums; This year we are looking forward to attending WDW for the first week of Dec. and that week falls in between my sons 7th and my daughters 4th birthdays. We ...
    pitmansparky is offline B-Ticket Holder

Birthdays in Disney

This year we are looking forward to attending WDW for the first week of Dec. and that week falls in between my sons 7th and my daughters 4th birthdays.

We have decided to celebrate both of their special days with the mouse.

From reading several forums we have lots of ideas, but I thought I would throw it out there and hear what the happiest forums on earth have to suggest

The buttons are a must and I hear that if we tell the front desk they will put a card in the room from mickey.

We are going to do the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique for my daughters special day, but could use some more ideas for an event for my son.

I know everyone will have some great ideas.

Thanks in advance
    Matt (pitmansparky)

We're gonna cruise the dream!

Why can't WDW be closer to Canada?

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    When you're in the MK, try to go to a retail location on Main Street during a non-busy time. Ask a CM at the register if they can have Goofy "call" your child on their phone and give them a birthday greeting. I would do this with your 7 year old.

Make sure you visit Country Bear Jamboree in the MK. They usually ask if there are any birthdays in the audience. You'll see what happens when they do (don't worry, it's nice).

Plan a dinner at Whispering Canyon in the WL for your son and make sure you note it's his birthday on the reservation. Since this is a raucous location anyway, it's always fun when there's a birthday in the mix.

Your daughter might enjoy a birthday meal at The Plaza in the MK. If you go during lunch, the Mayor of Main Street sometimes shows up to wish you happy birthday. They also have a great complimentary cake.

That's all I can think of right now!
    Lisa

"No capes!"

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Make sure you have the reservation CM make a notation on every single dining reservation that you're celebrating both kids' birthdays.

pitmansparky is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks Lisa, we haven't tried either of those restaurants before. I think we will give them a try.

I will make sure to add it to the reservations when we make it too.

I'm getting excited about planning for them and I still have 7 months to go!
    Matt (pitmansparky)

We're gonna cruise the dream!

Why can't WDW be closer to Canada?