Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Kona Coffee in the Ask The Experts forums; Is there any where you can buy the coffee they serve at the Kona Cafe and Coffee bar at the Polynesian. It is amazing. I'm assuming you can only buy ...
    Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder

Kona Coffee

Is there any where you can buy the coffee they serve at the Kona Cafe and Coffee bar at the Polynesian. It is amazing. I'm assuming you can only buy it at the resort. Does anyone know of any way to purchase it from home? If not i guess i'll be taking a drive down soon. I gotta have it!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I wonder if you can get it from WDW Mail Order, phone:407-363-6200 or
    wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com iis the e-mail. They usually have the stuff you forgot to buy in the parks and I'm hoping the resorts. I'm trying to think if they sell the coffee at the restaurant, I can't remember. I know my DH also loves this coffee and we were going to ask if we could buy some but we forgot. If you want to see a picture of it (if you are craving it that bad) I'll direct you to the Disney Food picture thread.....http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ure-day-2.html This should bring you right to the page that the picture is on, it's about half way down.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Andrewgator is offline D-Ticket Holder
    awesome thanx