Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Keys to the kingdom menu? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hey I was wondering since I'm going on the Keys to the Kingdom tour in like 9 days. and it said that you have to chose what you want before ...
    disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

Question Keys to the kingdom menu?

Hey I was wondering since I'm going on the Keys to the Kingdom tour in like 9 days. and it said that you have to chose what you want before the tour starts. I was just wondering...

Anyone remember or know what is on the menu?
    Is it like just the reg. resturant menu?

because if it the reg. menu then I can just look it up for my self but if it's something special I would like to know now so I can have time to decide (I'm a super picky eater)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT ANSWERS IN ADV.
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I believe it was just the regular restaurant menu when I took the tour a few years ago. They showed us a card with the choices on it when we signed in for the tour.

have a great time on your trip & the tour!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    yup, it's the normal Columbia Harbor House menu, at least it was as of October 2006. They show you the menu, you choose your entrée, side, and beverage. They will accommodate special requests as well. In our group, one person was on a "high protein diet" and was allowed to get an extra chicken strip instead of fries.

When you get there for your lunch, you'll be taken to a roped-off area upstairs in the restaurant, and a condiment bar will be brought up for you. It was very nicely done.

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    yup, it's the normal Columbia Harbor House menu, at least it was as of October 2006. They show you the menu, you choose your entrée, side, and beverage. They will accommodate special requests as well. In our group, one person was on a "high protein diet" and was allowed to get an extra chicken strip instead of fries.

When you get there for your lunch, you'll be taken to a roped-off area upstairs in the restaurant, and a condiment bar will be brought up for you. It was very nicely done.
    It was the same when I went in February. I don't remember everything on the menu, but you could get fried fish, chicken tenders, or some kind of sandwich, and you had a choice of fries or maybe carrots as a side. I think the sandwich came with soup. I had the fish (no other choice for me, it was a Friday during Lent), with fries and it was good. My wife had the chicken tenders, which were also good (they were the same ones they have at Cosmic Rays and probably everywhere else). However I had heard somewhere not too long ago that Disney switched over from chicken tenders to nuggets across the board. The tenders were real chicken breast (IE not all the same size and shape), I don't know what the nuggets are like.

I liked the roped off area too. The tour guide sits and eats with you and talks and answers questions during lunch (at least ours did).

If you've never done this tour before your in for a real treat. Not as much back stage as I would have hoped going in, but plenty of time in out of the way on-stage areas where the guide gives you all kinds of neat information about the history of the company and the parks, and the Disney family. Our guide, at least, had a real passion for the company. She even choked up once or twice talking about some of the more poignant moments in Disney history (which I won't ruin for you).